Energy concept: At the Voerman in Anzegem, Leiedal will distract heat and cold from a main drinkwater pipe for a new neighbourhood with 30 dwellings and an extension to about 10 adjacent SME's.
- drinking water company (De Watergroep)
- Local municipality of Anzegem
- Future households on the site
Technical and administrative:
- Leiedal will distract heat and cold from a main drinkwater pipe.
- The feasibility study is finished. Some detailed technical and financial calculations are being made concerning the secondary heat network
- Technical building is being built.
- Cooperation agreement Leiedal - De Watergroep (drinking water company) ready and signed by both parties.
Timing and next steps:
- January 2022: a contractor was assigned and starts to demolish the existing old buildings and the pavements (www.leiedal.be/nieuws/voerman-tegen-de-vlakte)
- Technical building in progress
- End 2022: end of demolition phase
- November 2022: Press conference (www.leiedal.be/nieuws/drinkwaterleiding-verwarmt-de-voerman-anzegem)
- 2023: infrastructure works
- Dominiek Vandewiele, project manager energy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Siel Gybels, urban designer, email@example.com