Energy concept: At the Voerman in Anzegem, Leiedal will distract heat and cold from a main drinkwater pipe for a new neighbourhood with 32 dwellings and a possible extension to adjacent SME's.
- Local municipality of Anzegem
- future households on the site
- drinking water company (De Watergroep)
Technical and administrative:
- Leiedal will distract heat and cold from a main drinkwater pipe.
- The feasibility study is almost finished. Some detailed calculations are being made.
- Building permit is necessary for technical building.
- Cooperation agreement Leiedal - De Watergroep (drinking water company) in preparation
Timing and next steps:
- January 2022: a contractor was assigned and starts to demolish the existing old buildings and the pavements (www.leiedal.be/nieuws/voerman-tegen-de-vlakte)
- Preparation tender for technical building in progress
- Autumn 2022: end of demolition phase
- 2023: infrastructure works