8 pilot projects, 4 investments
The main outputs for the LECSEA-project are:
- Service Center on Energy Communities in the 2-Seas region. A library of tested and tailor made tools, services and methodologies to enable EC-facilitators and different target groups (businesses, social housing, citizens, clusters of public and/or private organisations).
- Knowledge Platform on EC's in the 2-Seas region that enables participation and knowledge sharing amongst EC-stakeholders and potential end users. The platforms are organised on regional/national level, as well as on cross-border level.
- 8 Energy Communities lighthouse demonstrators, making use of the new legal options of creating EC's.
- 2 Infrastructures for EC's: electricity sharing. Investments in the technical innovations/solutions needed to realise a smart-grid alike energy sharing infrastructure.
- 2 Infrastructures for EC's: heat/cold sharing. Investments in the technical innovations/solutions needed to realise 4th generation district heating & cooling schemes.